Tuesday 26 January 2010

I am looking for inspiration don't know what to knit next has anyone any ideas? I am also finding it harder and harder to find wool where does everyone else get theirs? Have just spent the last hour on etsy in the forums its good to chat you met some really nice people and honestly if you have never checked it out please do. The quality and quantity of handmade items is immense you can spend so much time going through all the different sites. I mark some sites and when I am looking for that special gift for birthdays or special occassions I always know where to look and the good thing is most items are a one of so there is little chance of anyone else having the same thing and you will get loads of complements from the person receiving the gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment