Sunday 27 December 2009

Cannot believe the amount of snow we have had it has started to rain today but snow is still lying. Christmas was so lovely don't remember the last6time we had a white Christmas. I have been busy knitting little Mary Jane shoes and some bootees unfortunately I have been so busy with Christmas and my family coming home that I have not had time to take any photos of my knitting but I will soon. I have been doing quite a lot of cardigans and boleros for my little grand-daughter who is ony 7 months old and her name if Holly. I don't know what to knit next maybe some little jumpers. I have quite a few pieces to put in my etsy shop again I just need to get some photos taken and I will after New Year. Hope Christmas was good for everyone and I hope 2010 is a good year. I hope to do more blogging inj the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment