Monday 28 December 2009

Went into town today it was so cold minus 8 the coldest it has been for years forgot to wear my hat and my ears were numb by the time I got back. I was glad to get back home to the heat and my knitting. I have an shop on etsy does anyone else have an etsy shop I would love to hear from anyone who does.I am always trying to think of new ideas and different things to make. Ideally I would love to have my own little knitting shop with a little tea room where people could come in and browse and have a cuppa and a chat at the same time. Here in Scotland there are fewer an fewer knitting shops and shops that sell wool and patterns are few and far between. I would even be up for teaching people to knit as I know very few people who can knit. My mum taught me when I was little that's why I called my etsy shop gotitfrommymama. I get such pleasure from being able to knit and I would love to pass it on. Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and all the best for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment