Saturday 9 January 2010

Can not believe how cold it still is but never mind every cloud has a silver linning. I have knitted a sweet little baby love heart blanket this week and am now knitting some aran cushion covers I just love to chop and change with my knitting hoping to put them up in my etsy shop soon. Trying hard to keep warm thinking about excercising soon but haven't actually done anything about it. Even walking through the snow feels like a workout at the moment. Managed to survive Christmas with everyone at home my daughter and her fiance are now back in Oxford. They were so glad that it snowed for Christmas but after lying for 3 weeks even they were looking forward to going home unfortunately the snow followed them and they were snowed in for a couple of days and it's still lying although not as bad as ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment